I've been obsessively craving bruschetta recently so I decided to find a recipe thanks to pinterest to fulfill my craving as well as provide a nice meal for fiance and I. The original source/recipe is located here: Bruschetta Chicken. It was a simple recipe: simple breading on the chicken, mix bruschetta and mix topping. The product turned out absolutely delicious, however, it dirtied way too many dishes to my liking and took longer than I want to commit to dinner on a day to day basis. It also looked nothing like the picture shown... it looks like some portion was grilled in the picture yet nothing in the recipes mentions grilled anything. I forgot to get a picture of my final product but it looked like baked chicken with some croutons and tomatoes on top. I would highly recommend the recipe based on taste. I'm highly lazy in the kitchen so anything that requires more than 3 steps is too much work for me so if you're like me you'd probably only want to make this if you're feeling ambitious.
Here's the picture from the flickr recipe to give you some food porn, but like I said mine did not look like this, enjoy anyway!
No comments:
Post a Comment